RAZOR BRANDING BLOG: Hello. I’m Brand New.

Hello. I’m Brand New.

My name is Stacey. I am an account executive. I have one daughter. My husband is an artist. I love my family. I read the New Yorker weekly. I enjoy debates. I like pirate paraphernalia – I’ve had the same red bandana since a family trip to Indiana when I was 6 years young. I love to cook. I love to read. Some of my favorite fiction authors include: Hemingway, Austin, Fitzgerald, Barnes, Hornby, Parker, and Kundera. I don’t like spiders. I sing loudly in my car. I have a fierce sense of justice. I support local vendors whenever I can. I love music. I’m an indie rock girl with classical roots. Some of my favorite bands include: Mogwai, Belle and Sebastian, The Shins, Led Zeppelin, The Smiths, The Beatles, and Dirty Laundry. I like to stay busy. I like working downtown. I like traveling. I like retro clothing. I like to sew – even though I can’t do it well. I like “That’s what she said” jokes, and I’ll call out my own before you can. I’m competitive. I don’t like fluorescent lighting. I love my friends. I talk to myself when I’m concentrating. My brow often furrows when I’m absorbed in something, giving the illusion of grumpiness. I have no piercings or tattoos. Favorite movies: Roman Holiday, This is Spinal Tap, Annie, Annie Hall, Ms. Parker and the Vicious Circle, and Lost in Translation. I’m laid back about some things and severe about others. I like to work. I like to be liked, but don’t have to be. I enjoy talk radio. I have been writing a book, based on my many opinions, called “The Book of Stacey” since I was in seventh grade –It will never be finished. I’m an excellent listener. I’m a better person now than I’ve ever been.

As your new Account Executive I wanted you to have a sneak peak of exactly who I am. I understand that a lot of the details I’ve included are not necessary for a business relationship, but I’m not going to view our affiliation as pure “business, in the traditional sense of the word.” A business relationship implies formality, strict guidelines as to topics of conversation, and (worst of all) little to no enjoyment. Not here. My version of business is personal + personality + perseverance. Your wants and needs…I’m all about them. Your company’s objectives and goals…they’re mine, too! Really - I just want to understand WHY you are you. If I can do that, then customers will be able to see the same thing I do: motivated and smart business—and by business, I mean the updated version…the likeable kind. That’s what we at Russo like to call RESULTS.

I hope this little one-way, e-chat has shown you a bit about the “Stacey Brand” within The Russo Brand.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you.

Stacey Boudreaux Grow
Account Executive
The Russo Group

No comments:

Post a Comment